Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life During My Holidays

26 Sept 2008
Today we had a gathering to Amy's house for karaoke. Kate, Giovanni and I was invited. Well... Its just a casual gathering to her house. We sang and play Wii with Amy's daughter. They were so cute and funny. Then we had lunch and dinner there. Amy is a Taiwanese. She made us Taiwan food for dinner. And its so yummy. ^^ I love food. Ahaha... Although its just a day. But its definately a meaningful day. It was fun thou.

27 Sept 2008

I went to sign up Japanese course today. Kate and Giovanni accompany me there. After that Giovanni brought us to a place nearby my house for lunch. We had dim sum. Its a place in a hotel. Its so yummy and the price was reasonable. Then we went shopping awhile and we went for a movie. Its Painted Skin. Sort of horror movie. I thought it would be scary. instead of scare I cried. Because its a very touching story. Which includes touching love story inside. T_T Its quite meaningful. Ahaha.. And its the first horror movie I cried watching it. Then we went for dinner down my house. Wow... We ate a lot. There is this clay pot chicken with durian in it. It was so yummy. Yep... Now you may think its yucky. But when u taste it, u will agree with me. I had that impression when my friend first told me that. But after eating it, i agree with her that its tasty. Ahaha!!! We sat in the restaurant for4 hours ++ chatting. We order food when we feel hungry again. We had 2 dessert. And chit chat. It was fun thou. Time really pass so fast that I didn't realize its already so late. But I had a great day. ^^

28 and 29 Sept 2008

This two days I did the same thing. I watched a Hong Kong drama(40ep) Yep... 2 days one shot. And I finished it. ^^

30 Sept 2008
Its so called spring cleaning but its autumn now. I clean my house. Now my house is clean. ^^

1 Oct 2008
Oops! 1 month had already passes. And its Hari Raya back in Malaysia. But here in China its National day. ^^ I watched tv at home whole day. And i had dinner with Giovanni. We went to this seafood restaurant and had dinner. Then we went window shopping and had Cold Stone ice cream for dessert. Yummy!!! Its green tea and black tea ice cream. Its free o! Coz my friend had voucher. ^^

No comments: