Monday, October 6, 2008

End of holiday and start of a new season

Holiday has ended lo. Today was the last day. And I had a great time. I went out with Kate for lunch at Jin An Temple(Sogo). We went to Strawberry Forever for lunch. But we didn't eat any strawberry, cause its not season yet. Even if there is strawberry, but its not worth. Cause the taste will not be as good as strawberry during strawberry season. So i had Curry Laksa. ^^ Yummy!!! Yea.. Malaysian food which i missed so much. After that we went walking around Jin An district and saw a sign board written something bout donut. Ahaha!!! Both of us was so tempted. So we plan to walk around for awhile only go for donut. By the time we walk to the sign board, we realize that its not open yet. Still on renovation. T_T Both of us was so disappointed. Suddenly Kate came out an idea. Cause she really wanna eat donut so we went to Huai Hai road for Mister donut. Its just 3 station from Jin An Temple. Yes! We finally had our donut. I had one strawberry donut and a angel whatever chocolate n cream, Kate had a red bean donut which is a new flavor during the fall and a blueberry donut. Each of us had a drink and sat there chit chat. By the time we realize its already 5.30pm. So we walk around Huai Hai rd, to Izzue(i dont know how to spell it =.=) and Zara. Ahahah... After that we went to People Square Raffles City for Cold Stone ice cream. I had red tea ice cream o! With almond, red bean and almond cookie for dressing. Yummy. Okay! don't be jealous. =p Actually this wasnt the reason we went to People Square, the reason we went there because Kate bought a T-shirt from Izzue, but there isnt her size, so she went to the branch here to get it. Yea. One day had just passed. Time really flies. And we don't even realize it. My life has changed a lot. Yea... When time travels people changes. People around me had changed. People that usually not that close to me started became closer. People that had been close to me suddenly we had a gap between us. Sometimes you don't even know why this would happen. And time tell us that who is there for you when you needed them. Who knows you well. Who understands you more. And you yourself realize and understand others more. Yea. Life is complicated. Whether its meant to be complicated or we just made it complicated, life is just how it should be. Sometimes I really felt so tired. Tired of everything happened around me. Tired of people who were close to me but they don't understand me as much as other people. People who related to you just cant change the angle to see actually who you are. Yea. But I just need to accept it. And hope one day they will understand me. If they still don't, i would just need to accept it. And continue walking through my path. Sometimes people will think that I am selfish. But they didn't thought that maybe everything is not how they see it. Is just the matter that how much they concern of me. If they really are, they would call and ask for concern. Let me feel that they actually care. But they didn't. And after things had happened, everything is my bad. Yea. Life is full of complicated things. You cant really control it. And when things happen and you cant do anything, you will just need to accept it. An ice cream and donut will make me a day. Life can also be as simple as this. Its the start of a new season.

No comments: