Friday, October 10, 2008

Today we(me,Kate,Giovanni,Amy,Ryan) went to West Nanjing Road Plaza 66 for assignment. Our assignment it to take photos of street fashion in Shanghai. Well... Its kinda hard from the beginning because people tend to not cooperate with us. There are some who gave us lame excuse for not cooperating. We've been turned down by many people. But some of them are really friendly and helpful. There are also some who doesn't really like to cooperate but still let us took a picture of them.
There is this very funny case. Ryan saw a white guy walking towards his direction. The guy was counting money. The conversation was like....
Ryan: (walking towards the man) Hey man! Hold on!
The Man: (run away from him)
Apple: (laughed) I think he was afraid that you will snatch his money.
Ryan: I don't think so. I think he was the one who just stolen someones money.

There is this guy who we approached giving us so lame excuse. The conversation was like...
Giovanni: Excuse me, we are Fashion Design students from Raffles Design School. We are here for out assignment and we need to take pictures of street fashion. Is it okay for us to take a picture of u?
The guy: No. I am sorry. My neck is pain. I cant help u.
=.=" so lame

We went to many place today. Our first destination was East Nanjing Road. Then to XinTianDi. Then to Huai Hai Road. Then to People Square. Then to West Nanjing Road. And finally back to People Square. I also snapped some other pictures which i found interesting.

No comments: