Sunday, September 21, 2008

Was wondering around friendster. Looking through my friends profile. And i realized that we had changed. Everyone has changed. Having their own life in college. New friends. New look. Some gain weight some lose. Some got taller but none got shorter. =p Yep. Life goes one. And mine goes on too. Having my own life here in Shanghai. Meeting new friends. Get to know more bout myself. And people around me. Realize who i missed most. Who care bout me and who isn't. Yea. When changes has made. We will realize things that was left behind. And we start to treasure it.

1 comment:

Samantha Heng said...

hey.. long time never heard from you... i click click click only realised you own a blog. so how are you recently? miss you le. when are you coming back?? keep in touch ya. take care.