Thursday, January 1, 2009

The last 2008

OMG!!! I only realized i haven't been blogging since ages. Owh... By the way... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!2009!!! Okay, back to my excuse...
I think I need a list for it:
1. I guess i m lazy???
2. And also busy
oops... Stop! i guess this 2 excuse will covers all. Ahaha!!!
Anyway... I m back now! ^^

Its a new year. WHAT??? Its already been a year since i have been in Shanghai. Yea... Again and again... Time really travel l so fast. I look back now, its been so much i had experience here. I've meet new friends, try to get used to environment here, study hard and learn to be independent. Yea, I guess I am enjoying life here very much. But sometimes somehow I will get home sick too. Especially the time when i got food poisoned. I remember it was during my finals. Its quite a critical moment where the next day i need to get my clothes for model fitting. I didnt even finish the whole garment. That night i was planning to finished it, but i was too sick. And i was alone. Everyone was busy for their finals. And during that night I knew I cant sew, so i invited Mona to come and use my sewing machine. When she arrived it was already 11.30pm. The moment when I open the door for her, I vomited.( i joke with her after that saying that she makes me vomit after seeing her) She was so worried. She brought me to the hospital. And I need to hang salt water for few hours. She was the person there. Very caring indeed. Its winter in Shanghai that time. And that night was cold. She knew that hanging the salt water would make me colder, so she hold my left hand with her left one and hold the salt water tube with her right hand trying to make the salt water not so cold when it gets through my hand. Yea. I felt so touched at the moment. Bringing me water and renew it when it gets cold. When we got home after that it was already 3am. She didn't really sleep so well. The next day i didn't get better yet. She took my stuff to school to show my lecture and brought it back for me. She accompany me till noon. Yea... I felt so lucky to have a friend like her. Such a caring n wonderful friend. I stay on bed for 2 days. Not having any appetite and energy. The time when I woke up everywhere was dark and no one was in the house. The lonely and cold feeling in my heart, I could barely forget. Thats the time when I speak to myself. "How I wish I was back home in Malaysia".

Is this a message telling me not to simply eat food outside? =p Haha! Or its telling me that i have a bunch of friend which cares bout me so much around me. Thanks Mona for taking care and accompany me to the hospital. And also my friends that took trouble to come n visit me when I was sick which was Giovanni, Kate and Cindy. I love you guys.

Yea. Thats briefly bout things happened the past 2 months.

And also my parents and aunt from Malaysia came to visit us. We went to Zhou Zhuang and Hangzhou. Pictures will be upload until my lazy sister sends me the pictures.

And Christmas Eve at my place with Kate. We cook our own dinner which was... The very yummy oxtail soup(chinese version) and erm... they call it YING fish in Chinese if i translate in English its invisible fish cooked with egg. Its a simple dinner. And both of us watched dvd that night.

And on Christmas we went out shopping and had donut @ Mister Donut.


This is the special product for Christmas. DON'T look at me! It wasn't me the one who had it. I only had a small spoon of cream. It was Kate's.


I prefer the one i usually had =p



As for New Year Eve. My sister and me went out to get the QI PAO we made for Chinese New Year. Then we went to KTV. Sing and shout our lungs out and eat the last fattening things I would ever eat. Went home and had a nice hot Bath with my new Lavender Bath salt. Aww... So relax. And i sleep like a dead pig for the next 10 hours.

No comments: