Thursday, January 1, 2009

Visitors from Malaysia

I stole this pictures from Krystal's face book and Melissa's blog. And some of it was sent by Mandy. OOPS... Don't look at me, is Ariel force me to. Coz she don't send it to me. More to come!!!

Second day @ XIN TIAN DI with Mandy, Ariel n Melissa

Aunt Jeanie,Matt,Ariel,Mandy,Apple,AJ,Krystal,Melissa,Klara

Ariel,Mandy & Me



Zhou Zhuang view

In our mini bus


The MUMs

Our(mel,ariel n me) starter. De Foie Gras

My main course (Salmon with happy egg)
Krystal's n Mel's Dessert @ M on the Bund

Me n Klara
Madonna

@ Hangzhou

Matt, AJ,Kendrick,Gerick,Klara,Krystal,Ariel,Melissa,Apple,Mandy
Behind the West lake of Hangzhou










They said that this was so yummy which will melts in mouth. But I didnt try it. Coz its all FAT!!!

Shanghai Circus


No comments: