Thursday, September 18, 2008

New chapter

17 of September 2008. What should I say? It could consider as my first chapter of my life. As i m starting to feel like i love what i have now. Busy school life and challenging ones. I finally feel the special feelings. Which is one that you work hard for to get it. OMG! That word just cant get into my mind. Yep. Its been 3 months i have been working for it. And finally, last night(17.Sept) was the fashion show. I felt really great for what i did. I m very proud of myself. And 100% confident in it. Although I've spend 3 months for it but the show only last for 30 mins. From that moment. I felt so successful. Although its just the third semester, i m really very very proud of my achievement. And i will work harder for better outcome. ^^

No comments: