Monday, September 15, 2008

The End of Everything

Does everyone see things the same way? Or they have different thoughts of the same things? Do everyone in this world do things for a reason? Do they do it just for them self or they do it for the sake of others? Yea. Can these questions be answer? Yes. Probably with many different answers. Its so obvious shown that everyone have their own point of view. But how can they say things without hurting others point of view? Many people doesn't know how to do it. This is because they are those person who do things for them self. Which they never consider the feelings of others and what will the outcome cause to others. Just because it wont harm them self. Can we classified this person as a selfish or what we call wrapped up in oneself type of person? But what if one person only see things at one angle? What type of person do we call them? Sometimes i felt the people should try to think and see things at different angles. Maybe they could see more. But some people see things at different angle but they think at only one. Thats no point also. I don't know what exactly i wanna tell in this topic. But i know clearly now i m disappointed, unhappy? and heart broken. Some people just did so much to destroy my relationship. Some people just love to act. But let me tell u, your acting sucks. Unfortunately, people around me thinks that what the person did was right. Yea. Maybe. Some even try to protect this person. But no matter what others do, the thorn is in my heart now. And i will never pull it out for this PERSON. Yea. Maybe u think its right for me. Serve me right because i m being loved by someone i shouldn't. Yea. The whole world knows it. Thanks to YOU! Do you feel proud of yourself? I think you should. Because you had achieve what you wanted to get. And yes. I m no longer loved. Do i even need this? And just for your information. I never blame you. Because you have your own point of view. I never hate you. I just stop loving you. Today might not be the ending of everything. But what you all wanted me to do, i already did. Stop giving me problems. I am tired. Give me a break. P.S: I don't know what is the reason you do this to me. But its no longer important.

No comments: